Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thing #8 Screencast

Screencast was fun to do. It looks so easy when you see others screencast, but it does take time when you are making your own.

I tried doing Jing first, and started downloading the software, it was taking a long time to download software, so I stopped installation process in the middle. Then I was thinking doing my screencast using Goview, but when I saw Screencast-o-Matic - Requires no download, I decided I will use this instead.

Here my screencast using Screencast-o-Matic on how to balance a chemical equation in four easy steps.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're like me - I blasted through the last of the 23 things the day before Spring Break ended! I felt like I was doing a term paper.

L'l Bit said...

I chose to use ScreenCast o matic too because I didn't want to download anything else. It worked well.

Experimental Play said...

Yes, it did felt exactly like I was doing a term paper, and I told my husband and the kids not to bother me these two days.