Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #11.5 Evaluation

Yes, I am done. It took me a long time to do 11 things this time, but I leaned a lot and enjoyed every bit of it.

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

My favorite part was the screencast, facebook and the virtual world. I think screencast is something we can use and show it to our students and students will enjoy making their own. The next thing I liked was Facebook, since I have joined facebook I am connected to some of my old friends that I have not talked to in ages. Second Life was another thing that was fun, I don't know how this can be used in school, but I loved it.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

I am always open to learn new stuff and get new ideas. I learned tons of stuff here and there is still lot more that I have not explored yet. This program definitely helped in staying current with the new technology.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

Second Life surprised me, I did not expect this to be part of the things, but I had lots of fun.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I think you guys have done a great job with this, and I hope you will continue this next summer, so we will enjoy, learn and will be ready for the changes in technology. Thanks.

No comments: