Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thing #6 iTouch Apps

I don't have an iPhone, so this thing was little hard for me to do on my own. I went to my friend's house today, so I can use and see the special features of her iPhone. Her phone was already loaded with stuff, she uses her phone for everything: emails, music, stories, pictures, games, GPS etc. She had so many pictures and video clips stored on her iPhone. I like the feature that when you rotate the phone, the picture rotates by itself.

I did not download any stuff on her phone, but she showed me how it can be done. My kids are after me to buy an iPhone, if T-mobile comes up with something like that, I am definitely going to get one.

I like the multitasking feature, where you can make a phone call while emailing a photo or surfing the web over a Wi-Fi or 3G connection.

Students are definitely going to enjoy using the iTouch in classroom or library, they already know more things to do in there than us.

No comments: