Monday, July 28, 2008

Thing # 12: Creating Community Through Commenting

Commenting is definitely an important part of blogs.

I liked all the Ten Commandments of Blog Commenting. The two points that I thought were important are to Be Polite and Don’t be condescending. Some times people think that if they don’t see each other they can write mean things, since they don’t know them, and nobody will know who wrote that comment, but that is not true. We should always be polite and also saying it nicely when pointing out errors.

I also posted comments to our Learn2Play community members and also outside this community.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All bloggers live for comments! It lets us know we've connected with someone out there in the cyberspace.

bateyl said...

bateyl said....
I absolutely agree with what you said about being polite. I tell my own children constantly " that there is no excuse for bad manners". I also remind them of the "Bambi" rule. If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.