Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing #2 Image Generators 2

Wordle is a great tool to work with especially to introduce or review the vocabulary to the students. Here is the one that I made on Forces and Motion. Students will have lots of fun making their own wordles.

Wordle: Untitled



I liked both the Glogster/edu and the VoiceThread. I think students can sometimes use glogster instead of making a poster. It will be something different for the students and will give them some variety and also learn this great tool. VoiceThread is a great for commenting.

Animoto – is very similar to photostory and can be made very easily. Students, at the end of the project can create an animoto with the snaps of their project and create a movie. I liked the Voki – the talking avatar, it did not have as much choices as the yahoo avatar though.

Bookr is also another great tool show pictures. Here is the one I made on Michael Jackson.

No comments: