Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thing # 19: Web 2.0

I did not know that there will be so many options to choose from. I had used few sites, like craigslist, monster, picassa, etc, but this list is great. I liked the list as it is organized by categories. I tried the games and entertainment, I could not play Zango, as I needed administrator rights to run the games. Doof was good and had lots of games.

Some of my favorites sites were the www.fixya.com in questions and advice, as I had questions on how to uninstall and install microwave, and this site helped me with that. I also liked www.zillow.com. Zillow is a real estate website with a bird's eye view, it gives the value of the house and the neighboring houses in that area. You can also see the mortagage interest rates.

I loved the Web 2.0 awards, next time I have to look for something I am going to refer back to this list, and also share it with my friends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm off to look at Zillow - what a fun to way to be nosey!